Monday, August 6, 2007

Never fear!

Cass tells me that there has been some disappointment over the lack of a full blow secret pal style swap. Well never fear! Based on your feedback, we're doing this quickie swap now, and then the full blown one later in the year, perhaps after SP 11 wraps up.

Cass has some great contest ideas so contact her if you want to help with that: ideas, organization, prize wrangling, prize donating, etc. and keep watching the blog for Vegan Pal 3 information. If anyone has any contacts at FoodFight, I'd love to hook up with them. Please recommend other great places for vegan items so we can add them to the resources sidebar.

Thanks!
xoxo
Ellie

2 comments:

knitting chick said...

I just posted my questions and answers and I have a link on the side bar of my blog.

Kyla C said...

Appreciate this blogg post