Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Whew!

Wow guys! We have 51 people signed up so far! I'm bowled over, that's more than twice as many as last time.

I've just finished matching up all of your various identities into one place, so keep an eye on "the answers" in that top right sidebar since that's where I'll be updating.

And now, I have a favor to ask of you.

Please click over there and make sure I've got all your information correct. The first link should be to your answers, the second to your Blogger ID page, the third to your Swap Bot ID page and then any other blogs or aliases. Send me a note (deceptivelypackaged at gmail dot com) or leave a comment if I made a mistake or if you want me to add or remove anything. And if your first word isn't a link then send me the link to your answers. If your answers aren't posted by August 31st, you'll be pulled from the swap. Which is why this is a post and an email. I want everyone to know about the deadline! And a huge thank you to all of you who have already posted your answers and commented to let me know!

xoxo
Ellie

3 comments:

Ninni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninni said...

Ellie, I've finally posted my questionnaire on my blog. Sorry it took so long.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!