Sunday, October 7, 2007

Winding down

There's only one week left to get your package in the mail! (Items should be postmarked by October 15th.) Remember to leave extra time if you're shipping internationally.

Other things to remember:

Once you've sent your package, log in to swap-bot and click "I sent my items" so I know how we're doing. I see that some of you have already done this, and I thank you thank you thank you!!!

Once you've received your package be sure to log in to swap-bot and rank your pal and hostesses.

If you're having problems please contact Cass or me ASAP so we can make arrangements! I still have two or three people who haven't replied to any of my or Cass's nagging emails, but I have two volunteer angels waiting in the wings. If anyone else would like to volunteer to be an angel, please let me or Cass know.

And thank you all for a super fun swap! Rest assured Cass and I have plans for a Vegan Pal 3 in the works.

xoxo
Ellie

No comments: