Saturday, November 3, 2007

Package Update ;D


Since someone asked, I thought I'd list the goodies I found in my package. Btw, to answer the first question ~ yes, the banana silk is soft and I need to find something to make just for me. ;D

My goodies: 2 Berroco Lullaby in red ~ 1 frabjous fibers Banana Silk in natural ~ Feng Shui Original Rice Crackers ~ College Farm Vienna Roast coffee candy ~ Harvest stickers ~ Newman's Own Organics ginger mints ~ Green & Black Maya Gold, bittersweet dark chocolate with orange & spices ~ Blue Moon Beads in topaz ~ fall colored cross charm ~ 5 Stash's chai spice black tea ~ harvest colors spool of ribbon ~ 2 unique designed charms ~ and 10 beads that looked like the inside of bananas when I unwound the yarn. :D

Thx again Bridget ~ I'm loving my goodies.

No comments: