Thursday, August 30, 2007

Food Fight Grocery

I don't know if I'm eligible to enter since I already won a prize but I'm gonna review Food Fight anyway. Food Fight Grocery is an all vegan store in Portland Oregon with a great website full of vegan goodness. I've ordered a couple of times from them and received excellent service. What I most looooove about this site is that they (unlike pretty much all other vegan food online stores) tell you when things contain trace amounts of dairy. This info is super duper necessary if you're a lactose intolerant vegan, like me. So what to order? If you can't get mock duck in your area you MUST order some, it's so yummy and useful for easy meals. Zapps chips are delish and sort of hard to find (at least here in MN). Food Fight also has books, zines, and personal care items, all vegan of course.

No comments: