- What is/are your craft(s), & how long have you been doing it/them?
I knit (3 years), sew (2ish years), and dabble in handmade cosmetics, paper crafts, interior design, etc! I also paint and draw which I've been doing pretty much my whole life.
- Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other?
I'm a vegan.
- Is this your first swap, or have you done previous swaps before? What makes a swap enjoyable for you?
I've done lots of swaps! I love getting a pretty, colorful mix of objects that are useful. I'd rather receive things I can use over and over, or something like food that can be consumed right away than something semi-disposable.
- What is/are your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike any color(s)?
Aqua/tiffany blue, acid green/chartreuse, fire engine red, steel grayish blue, fuschia, olive green, black, gray. I don't really like royal blue/navy blue, bright purple, bright jeweltones.
- Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods, fibers or cigarette smoke)?
- Do you have any companion animals? If so, name(s) and type(s)?*
I have a Boston terrier named Kyla.
- Do you collect anything?
I'm starting to collect handmade plush.
- Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!)
Cookies! I love peanut butter too.
- What are some of your favorite/least favorite tastes/flavors? (e.g. sweet, salty, chocolate, crunchy, smooth, tart, sour, spicy, thai, whatever - Help your pal get a feel for what kind of recipes you might like and/or never ever make.)
My favorite types of food are Indian, Thai, Japanese and Mexican. I like spicy things! I'm really not very picky but I prefer to cook from whole ingredients rather than prepackaged convenience foods. I don't like processed stuff or anything with high fructose corn syrup, etc.
- What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list)
I'd love a swift (I have a ball winder) and a thread rack for my wall. I have plenty of knitting needles but I'd like some different lengths of the Knitpicks Options cables. I'd love some stitch markers, I hardly have any! I'd love some way to organize/hold my circular needles.
- Are you on Ravelry? What's your handle?
yes - myaimistrue
- Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
I like to run. I listen to punk & hardcore. I'm 25. I have cool hair and I'm tattooed.
- What scents do you like/dislike?
I like clean, herbal scents and vanilla if it's not too strong. I HATE fake food scents, especially cinnamon.
- Do you prefer fall or Halloween or some other Autumn theme?
- Just for fun - tell your favorite Halloween or Autumn related memory.
I love going on hayrides and sitting in front of bonfires snuggled up next to my boyfriend. I love wearing hoodies and scarves and boots. Autumn is my favorite season!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Hey, I have a blog but I'd rather post this here if that's ok!